Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Matthew Greens in Higher Education

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 4:43 PM, Anne Bryan wrote:

Matthew
We have completed the review of applications for our assistantship in Student Affairs and have made an offer to our top candidate. I certainly wish we had more assistantships to offer as we had a tremendous applicant pool. I will keep your resume on hand, and if I hear of any other funding opportunities in the school in the coming weeks, will certainly pass your name along.

Best,
Anne
--
Anne Bryan

Director of Student Affairs
---------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Matthew Green
Date: Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: Student Affairs Assistantship
To: Anne Bryan


Anne,

I'm sorry to hear that Matt didn't get the assistantship, and while I happen to be a different Matthew Green, it always displeases me to see hardship fall on my name. I'm happy to see that you will keep Matthew Green's resume on hand, and I hope that you consider him for any future funding opportunities.

Sincerely,

(a different) Matthew Green

No comments:

Post a Comment