Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Matthew Greens Gone Wild

On 9/4/09, Ben H wrote:
> Are any/all of you going to be in Chapel Hill this Saturday for the Heels'
> home opener? If so, do you have pre-game tailgate plans? Also, I like the
> Heels this weekend 83 to the Citadel's 6.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 9:56 AM, Henry Sale wrote:
I will not be in chapel hill for the game

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 5:17 PM, Skip Tabb wrote:
I'll be in Charlotte as well.
-----------------------------------------------------------
On Sep 30, 2009, at 1:56 PM, Matthew Green wrote:

I'll be in upstate NY for the weekend. Also..who are all of you?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 2:20 PM, Skip Tabb wrote:
Come on matt, let's not play dumb. We see you all the time at the games. Just bc you drank too much and kissed that girls boyfriend doesn't mean we forgot what happened.

--Skip
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Sep 30, 2009, at 3:31 PM, Matthew Green wrote:

Are you sure I didn't kiss that guy's girlfriend? That seems more like something "Matthew Green" would do...although, I guess its possible that chapel hill Matthew Green could be up to anything.

-Matthew Green (not the one you know)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 4:14 PM, Skip Tabb wrote:
The truth hurts Matt, but clearly you were sucking face with a dude. It isn't my speed, but then again I don't live in "upstate New York". Perhaps we could settle this in a parking lot instead of me just laughing at your idle electronic threats? Do you have a preference? The concrete at Burger King has always worked for me in the past, but if you'd prefer a smoother surface, I'd be happy to engage in fisticuffs there- provided you don't try to kiss me of course.

--Skip
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Matthew Green
Date: Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: Heels
To: Skip Tabb
Cc: "benjamindharmon@xxx.com"


I don't deny that a "Matt Green" was engaged in what you describe, although I'm not thrilled to hear about it. There are a lot of heterosexual Matt Greens who are just trying to live our lives, and I certainly don't need my wife reading about this other Matt in the newspaper. That being said, I'm not willing to fight over it as I strongly support a "Don't ask Matt Green, don't tell about Matt Green" policy. When you do eventually figure out your Matt Green's real email address, you should apologize for spilling the beans on his exploits! By the way, I don't live upstate NY, but, as Ben originally inquired, thats where I'll be this weekend.

-Straight (and married) Matt Green

No comments:

Post a Comment